One Piece Sill Tape
Protecto Wrap One Piece Sill Tape has been developed as a secondary water ingress protection system for 100mm (nominal) deep window and door openings in timber and steel framed buildings. Protecto Wrap One Piece Sill Tape must not be considered as a primary flashing. One Piece Sill Tape is a polyethylene faced, modified SBS rubberized asphalt ,self adhesive membrane. The tape is covered on the underside by a paper backing and the upper face by white polyethylene sheeting in two parts, printed with Protecto Wrap. The tape is 1.0mm thick and is supplied in rolls 150mm wide and 20m long.
Features & Benefits
- One Piece Sill tape is a one component secondary flashing system ,with the design of the tape providing superior opening protection.
- Requires no adhesives or fixings to hold in place.
- The One Piece Sill Tape can be used on all accepted building wraps including bituminous paper.
- The tape can be overlapped by 100mm to join to another roll . There is no wastage.
- The One Piece Sill Tape has been appraised for use by BRANZ.
- Meets the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) Acceptable Solution E2/AS1, paragraph 9.1.5(b).